We're looking for a smart, clever, resourceful, fun, witty, detail oriented and self-motivated Creative Director.
You'll be expected to create conceptual designs and oversee your design through printing. Need a Big Picture
thinker that is willing to roll up their sleeves and help on the smaller stuff when necessary.
Requires strong design and communication skills.
Requested Online Materials to be considered:
Click here to email resume & work samples.
Junior Web Designer/Developer
The ideal candidate will have interactive design experience with strong competency in optimized,
web standards complaint, SEO friendly front-end development.
Main focus in HTML & CSS with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, and some InDesign.)
Please email resume and portfolio with examples of live sites to be considered.
No phone calls please.
What works around here - smart, resourceful, fun, detail oriented, deadline driven, get it done attitude,
Senior Advertising Account Executive
We're currently searching for a Senior Account Executive to join our team with experience in the area of Healthcare and Medical Products/Services.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as the liaison between various clients and the agency, and you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for the clients, as well as the day-to-day execution of marketing tactics. You will engage in daily communication and organization of work flow through the agency’s departments.
Meeting with clients
Supervising media strategy and buys
Coordinating creative execution and copywriting
Supervising production of audio, video, and print solutions
Coordinating market research and competitive analysis
Identifying grass-roots opportunities
Project Estimating and Budgeting
Candidate must have the following credentials:
- 3-5 years account management or ad agency experience, specifically working with clients in the medical, surgical, and healthcare product/services sectors
- Experience in recommending strategy for creative and media, based on competitive landscape and market conditions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, organizational and relationship-building skills
- Capability of maintaining high quality work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Media buying experience is a plus
If you have initiative, are a quick-learner, and a problem solver, send your resume to email@example.com.
Social Media Strategist
Planet Studio, a marketing design agency is searching for a Social Media Strategist. This individual will:
- Identify and recommend new channels of social media to build brand awareness.
- Strategize and produce web content for growth oriented marketing initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive social media plans and write updates for clients leveraging Facebook and blog sites.
- Analyze web site usage reports and make recommendations for website optimization.
Candidate should have experience in:
- Copywriting (writing for blogs, product descriptions, company websites)
- Background in account management, public relations, and/or media planning
Should be a self-starter with great organization skills, and a good sense of humor. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.